Terms of Website Use
www.louisehawkinscoaching.co.uk is a site operated by Louise Hawkins trading as Louise Hawkins Career Coaching ("I" or “me”). My email address is email@example.com.
I allow access to this site on a temporary basis and I reserve the right to withdraw, restrict or change this site at any time and without notice. I will not be liable if for any reason this site is unavailable at any time or if the content is changed or out of date.
It is your responsibility that anyone who accesses this site through your internet connection is aware of these terms and complies with them.
Intellectual Property Rights
I am the owner of all intellectual property rights in this site and the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may not reproduce in any format (including on another website) any part of this site (including content, images, designs, look and feel) without my prior written consent.
If, in my opinion, you are in breach of these provisions, your right to use this site will cease immediately and you must either return or destroy (as required by me) any copies of the materials you have made.
Reliance on information and links
The contents of this site (including links to other sites and resources provided by third parties) are for information only, and I shall not be liable for any use of, or reliance on, such materials. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
Information about you and your visits to this site
Linking to this site
You may link to the home page, provided that you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage my reputation or take advantage of it. I reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website from which you are linking must be owned by you and must not include any material which (without limitation):-
- is defamatory, obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- is, or refers to material which is, sexually explicit;
- promotes violence, illegal activity or any form of discrimination;
- infringes any other person’s copyright, database right or trade mark;
- threatens, harasses, upsets, embarrasses, alarms or annoys any other person, or is likely to do so;
- advocates, promotes or assists any illegal activity;
- is likely to deceive any person or is made in breach of a legal duty owed to a third party (such as a duty of confidence);
- invades another’s privacy or cause inconvenience or anxiety to any person;
- is used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; or
- gives the impression that the material emanates from me, if this is not the case.
You must not link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on my part where none exists.
This site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of this site other than the home page.
If you wish to make any use of material on this site other than that set out above, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prohibited uses of this site
You must use this site for lawful purposes only. In particular, you must not use this site for the uses listed (without limitation) below:-
- any fraudulent activity;
- any activity which breaches any applicable law or regulation, whether national or international;
- any activity which may cause or result in harm to a child under 18 years of age;
- sending unsolicited advertising or other content (spam), or entering into any arrangement for such material to be sent;
- reproducing, selling or otherwise handling this site or its contents in breach of the terms of website use;
- knowingly introducing to this site, or transmit or attempt to transmit to any other site, computer or network, viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material, code or programme which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- attempting to gain unauthorised access to this site, my software, my server, or any server, computer or database connected to this site; or
- attacking this site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse this site by knowingly introducing any material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to this site, the server on which this site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to this site. You must not attack this site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By failing to comply with this provision, you would commit a criminal offence and your right to use this site will cease immediately and I will report your actions to the relevant authorities.
The material displayed on this site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, I hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with this site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of this site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it (whether by me or a third party), including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
This does not affect any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to this site.